Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Job Search

Well now that I've graduated it's time to grow up and be a big girl. My job at the middle school will be ending next week and I will need another job. I think maybe I should be worried, but I'm not. There are a few jobs that are opening up on campus that I am applying for. We'll see how that goes. I don't really like looking for jobs and I don't really like trying to be all grown up, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

More to come on the job search

3 comments:

Torman said...

now that you have a degree, don't you think a job on campus like selling tickets might be a little degrading!!?? You could always move up here and teach swimming lessons at the local pool!!! "Dude, I never went to college and check me out. I'm kick @$$! "

Larson Family said...

Real life is tough, that's why I went back for a masters. Good luck in the job hunt!!! We hope you stay around Cache Valley!

Anonymous said...

hesley family URL changed to: thehesleyfamily.blogspot.com