Spring is coming and with it brings the rain. I like the rain so I don't mind it. However I think there will be a few more snow storms before spring is officially here.
One month from today is the start of A-WEEK. Am I ready?? NOPE. But all will go well I'm sure. We just received another donation of $500. That brings our total so far to $2000. It's really exciting to see how many people want to be apart of this event. Last year they raised just over $2000. I still have a month and we have raised this much. It's very exciting.
We have planned a lot of fun things for the week. Our theme is ACES: Aggies Creating Excellence through Service. The whole week is going to have a Vegas theme. We even have our own wedding chapel!! We have a Green Day cover band coming, we're showing a movie in the amphitheater, a dance on the QUAD under stars, and a casino night. That's just the fun stuff we're doing. Everyday we will also have service projects. It's going to be a lot of work. And with it come stress. But no worries I'm ready for it...bring it on!!!
2 comments:
I never knew we had A WEED. I thought it was A-WEEK. haha. Good luck!
come down for easterrrr! we will have funnnnnnn.
Post a Comment